Here’s the complete step-by-step guide on how to activate your ScotiaCard issued by the Bank of Nova Scotia. Learn Scotiabank credit card activation using different methods such as activating Scotiabank credit/debit card over the phone or completing the activation process online.
Scotiabank offers a wide range of VISA and American Express credit cards to its users. With each card providing so many benefits, people are attracted to getting a Scotiacard for their daily needs and purchases.
Have you just received your brand new Scotia Credit Card and now looking forward to using it for purchases? Simply follow this authentic official guide and learn how to perform the Scotia Card Activation process. Using this ScotiaBank card activation guide, you can activate all types of Scotia Credit Cards such as:
Scotiabank MasterCard, Scotiabank Gold MasterCard, Scotiabank AAdvantage, Scotiabank AERO Platinum, Scotiabank VISA Debit Card, Scotiabank VISA Credit Card, Scotiabank Gold American Express, Scotia Momentum, Scotia Momentum, Scotiabank Platinum, Scotiabank Passport, Scotiabank SCENE, Scotiabank Student Card, Scotiabank Rewards VISA Card
Requirements for Activating Your Scotiabank Card
When activating your Scotia Card on-call or online, make sure you have the following pieces of information handy:
- Your Credit, Debit, MasterCard (which you want to get activated)
- Your 15-digit (American Express) or 16-digit (VISA) Credit Card number
- Your personal information like your Full Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Scotiabank Account Username & Password, Home Phone number, Postal Code, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
ScotiaBank Card Activation Online
- Visit Scotiabank’s official online card activation portal [CLICK HERE]
- Enter your 15-digit (American Express) or 16-digit (VISA) Credit Card or ScotiaLine number, and click Continue.
- Then enter your Scotiabank account username and password.
- Fill the required details.
- Your Scotia Card will be activated soon.
Registering your Scotia Card For Online & Mobile Banking
After your card has been activated, you can also register your ScotiaCard or Scotiabank Credit Card for online banking and mobile access. Here’s how:
- Visit Scotia’s official online card registration portal [CLICK HERE]
- Enter your ScotiaCard number and click Continue.
- You will then be redirected to the personal verification page, where you will have to enter details such as your Postal Code, Phone number, DOB, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
- Your Scotiacard will be soon registered for banking online.
ScotiaCard Activation via Phone Call
For activating your Scotiabank Credit Card, MasterCard, or any of your ScotiaCard:
- Dial the 24/7 toll-free number 1-800-4SCOTIA (1-800-472-6842).
- The customer agent will verify your personal information and may ask you for details such as the card number.
- On successful completion, your Scotia Bank Card will be activated.
When activating your card online or over the phone, make sure you have a stable internet connection and enough credit on your phone – to prevent disconnections.
Activating your ScotiaCard just got easier. Simply follow the above-mentioned activation process, and get your Scotia Credit Card quickly activated.