A complete step-by-step guide to activating your Eli Lilly Savings Card. Read the most authentic Lilly Card Activation methods, and get your Lilly Savings Card activated in an instant!
Eli Lilly is an American pharmaceutical company that provides special cards to its customers. These cards include: Lilly Savings Card, Lilly Discount Card, Lilly Gift Card. Customers can use these cards to make purchases for Lilly-medicine products at a local pharmacy and get special discounts on every purchase.
If you have just got your brand new Lilly Savings Card and are now looking forward to Activating it for purchases – this post has got you covered. Here we have shared a step by step guide on how to activate Lilly Savings or Discount card via Online Portal or by Phone.
Lilly Savings Card Activation ONLINE
For the online activation of your Lilly Savings Card, you first need to:
- Visit Lilly’s official online card activation portal [CLICK HERE]
- Confirm your residency state
- Confirm that you are above 18 years of age
- Enter the RxGroup number printed on your Lilly card
- Enter the RxID number printed on your Lilly Card
- Click Submit
Your Lilly Savings Discount Card will be activated instantly.
Lilly Savings Card Activation BY PHONE
For Lilly Savings Card activation by phone, you need to:
- Call the Lilly Hotline at 1-800-Lilly-Rx (1-800-545-5979) or dial the number mentioned at the back of your card.
- The customer support agent will verify your age and residency state.
- The customer support agent will ask the Group Number and ID Number mentioned on your Lilly Card.
Your card will be activated instantly.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Activating Your Lilly Card
Before activating your Lilly Card, make sure you fulfill all these requirements and have these below-mentioned things in handy:
- Be sure that you have your Lilly Savings Discount or Gift Card on hand, as you will need the RxGroup and RxID numbers printed on the front the card to complete your card activation.
- Make sure you accept all the terms and conditions, mentioned on the back of the card or at the product website.
- When activating your Lilly card online, make sure you have a stable internet connection to avoid connection time outs or disruptions.
- When activating your Lilly card over the phone, make sure you have enough call credit so that you avoid call time out.
So this is how Lilly users can perform the activation of their Lilly Savings Card, Lilly Discount Card, and Lilly Gift Card. Still, have any concerns? Feel free to contact our 24/7 support team by leaving a comment below.